Automated Traffic Review
If you haven’t already, you’ll soon be seeing and hearing about the next big product to hit ClickBank…
It’s all about a system to automate your traffic and I’ve been given exclusive details about it, and wanted you to have the lowdown.
So here it goes…what it is, what it does, and anything else you might want to know…
…and pay attention, because this product could create for you “your moment” where you either finally start making money for the first time, or your sales finally explode to the level you’ve been hoping for.
What IS Automated Traffic?
It’s an arsenal of scripts and software tools that allow you to automate your traffic and, ultimately, your sales. Every month you continue to get more scripts and they’re all web based, so you don’t have to worry about losing software and data if your computer crashes. Plus all upgrades to the scripts can be done automatically without messy codes and other hassles.
What can these scripts and software tools do for you?
Let me give you some examples of the scripts coming out the very first month or two:
1. Blogger SEO Tool — a cool script that automatically takes any Blogger blog (don’t worry, they’ll teach you how to set one up in seconds!), and once it runs through the blogger SEO tool, it automatically “hacks” the blog to make it very SEO friendly to rank for almost any easy to semi-competitive keyword almost instantly.
2. List Building and Sales Grabbing Contact Form Tool — (Sales and Lead Generator) — this tool is basically a super cool contact form where you can create any kind of contact form with it, but it also does a few cool things…
It can have the lead email you information directly, it can also have it so it automatically has them sign up in the background to your autoresponder (like Aweber, GetResponse, etc. already built in) as well as stuffs any cookies / affiliate links you want when they hit submit. You’ll be taught how to turn this into some easy money for reviews, bonuses, services, or your own products.
3. Exclusive Buyer Keyword Tools — this is actually several different keyword tools that are designed to find very lucrative keywords that are not only easy to rank for with our other tools, but are more likely to lead to sales by targeting people already at the end of the buying cycle.
You’ll target keywords that not only are more likely to bring in larger sales, but are also being ignored by the competition. It’s also worth noting that this is based on an exclusive formula and these keywords can’t be grabbed by any other keyword tool out there. (Others rely on the same sources, which aren’t the best.)
4. Survey Lead Generator — this tool basically allows you to create surveys of multiple choice, true and false, survey reply, etc. and based on the answers they give, you can show any text, html, videos, links, etc. you want (and stuff the cookies at the same time as well).
It’s great for convincing customers that your answer (like which product / service to buy) is tailored specifically to them, as well as sending the survey to your list for higher conversions on Whatever you promote.
5. Automated Ads Elite – banner rotator – this tool is like the open-x script that big time CPA people and sites use and it’s pre-loaded with hot Clickbank products. This does so many things that I don’t even have time to list it all.
Plus… you get ongoing cutting edge training, so you always know how to get the most out of each tool.
How much does it cost?
Good question. This is the actual personal software that the owner of the scripts uses. His identity is being kept a secret, but I guess he’s made millions behind the scenes using this stuff. Plus, I’ve heard he’s the current record holder at ClickBank for members sticking around the longest for one of his other sites… I anticipate this product being no different.
So even though I don’t know the actual cost yet, it would appear to be in the “very affordable” range for members to be able to stick around for a long time.
It goes live at 11 AM Eastern, on Tuesday May 11th. Write that down. This could change the scope of your business forever.